Specification of The lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery, also called LFP battery
1. Cell voltage
Minimum discharge voltage = 2.5 V
Working voltage = 3.0 ~ 3.3 V
Maximum charge voltage = 3.65 V
2. Energy density
Volumetric energy density = 220 Wh/dm3 (790 kJ/dm3)
Gravimetric energy density > 90 Wh/kg (> 320 J/g)
3. DOD cycle life
100% DOD cycle life (number of cycles to 80% of original capacity) = 2,000–7,000
10% DOD cycle life (number of cycles to 80% of original capacity) > 10,000
Sony Fortelion: 74% capacity after 8,000 cycles with 100% DOD
4.Cathode composition (weight)
90% C-LiFePO4, grade Phos-Dev-12
5% carbon EBN-10-10 (superior graphite)
5% polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
Carbon-coated aluminium current collector 15
1.54 cm2 cathode
Electrolyte: ethylene carbonate–dimethyl carbonate (EC–DMC) 1–1 lithium perchlorate (LiClO
Anode: graphite or hard carbon with intercalated metallic lithium
Voltage limits: 2.0–3.65 V
Charge: Up to C/1 rate up to 3.6 V, then constant voltage at 3.6 V until I < C/24
5 minutes to 80%, after 40 minutes at 100%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Solar energy Street lamp suitable f...
- Solar energy Street lamp controller...
- Lamps commonly used light sources a...
- The Streetlight and what color shou...
- Benefits of integrated solar street...
- Solar street light works
- Integration of solar street lights ...
- What are the advantages of high-pow...
- Solar street light
- Solar street lighting system
- 5 Solar Panel Quality Defects you c...
- Differences Between LED Technologie...
- Why to choose LIFEPO4 battery as th...
- How to choose good all in one solar...
- The comparision between the install...
- solar panel and light
- How to choose good quality solar st...
- Solar System in the world
- What the difference between LM90 an...
- what is zigbee