A split solar street light
1, solar modules from monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon cells laminated.
2, solar modules in accordance with the International Electrotechnical Organization IEC-61215.1993 standard design.
3, the structure; positive for the 3.2MM high transmittance (more than 92%) of low-iron steel velvet glass, Split Type Solar Street Light back material for the TPT, film EVA.
4, the framework; plating oxide film aluminum alloy.
5, with multiple waterproof contact linker.
6, component size can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
1, low operating costs, no consumption of energy.
2, easy to install, Split Type Solar Street Light no need to lay the line and put a lot of installation costs.
3, can be used in different environments.
4, according to the actual load demand and accurate design.
5, low maintenance costs.
6, do not need fuel.
7, no noise when operating.
8, there is no easy to wear the moving parts.
9, no pollution, environmental protection.
10, long-term operation in the unattended environment.
11, the daily lighting time 6 to 8 hours, can work for three consecutive rainy days.
Installation of separate solar street lights required tools and equipment: multimeter, large wrench, fine wire, nylon cable ties, shovels, lifting rope (material for the soft band; if the wire rope, Split Type Solar Street Light the rope must be wrapped or in the light , Pad with soft objects, to avoid damage to the lamp body), cranes, elevators and so on.
Install the solar modules:
1) Solar cell assembly wiring:
A, open the solar battery module box and check whether the solar cell components are damaged;
B, the solar battery module guard panel placed in the angle frame, and then the solar battery components placed on the guard board; placed solar modules, Split Type Solar Street Light the junction box are at a height, when the solar cell components horizontal, the junction box Should move closer to the direction of the pole assembly;
C, according to the system voltage of the street lamp and the voltage of the solar cell module to connect the solar cell module line, such as the street lamp system voltage is 24V, the solar cell module voltage is 17V or 18V, should the solar battery module in series, (Positive or negative) and the negative (or positive) connection of the second block. If the voltage of the solar cell module is 34V, Split Type Solar Street Light the solar cell module should be connected in parallel, and the method of parallel is the first The positive and negative of the component and the positive and negative terminals of the second block are connected. When the wiring is connected, the solar battery module terminal box is opened with a small flat-blade screwdriver, and the solar battery module power supply line is crimped to the junction box with a small flat-blade screwdriver Terminals, the red line connected to the cathode, the blue line connected to the negative, and other lines connected to the terminal box after the end of the waterproof nut fastening, Split Type Solar Street Light and the junction box at the terminal 7091 sealed silicone, the amount of glue to make the junction box Into the line hole is completely sealed, and then buckle the wiring box cover, the junction box cover should be fastened, not deductible.
D, with a multimeter to detect the connection of solar modules (then the controller side) is short-circuit, with the detection of solar cell components output voltage is consistent with system requirements. In clear weather, the open circuit voltage should be greater than 18V (system voltage is 12V) or 34V (system voltage is 24V). Before installation and after testing the solar battery module power supply line connected to the controller side of the positive application of insulating tape will be exposed to the core package, two layers of insulating tape. Note: The battery components in the installation process to gently, to avoid tools such as equipment damage.
2) Fixed solar module The solar module and the battery module bracket are tightened with M6 × 20 bolts, M6 nuts and washers 6. Installation, the bolt should be installed from the outside, Split Type Solar Street Light and then put on the gasket and tighten the nut, fastening when the bolt connection required to connect firmly, no loosening.
Installation of lamps:
1) Open the lamp, use the M10 hex wrench to release the bolt, and then put the lamp into the pole, adjust the direction of the lamp after the bolt fastening.
2) the source line positive and negative corresponding to the corresponding connection, when the light source for the electrodeless lamp, for a single lamp dual light source lamps, all the way with the lamp terminal of the terminal connection, the red line connected to the cathode, blue line negative, The red line is connected to the L terminal and the blue wire is connected to the N terminal. For single lamp single light source lamp, the light source line is connected with the terminal of the lamp cap tail, and the red line is connected with the positive pole and the blue wire is connected with the negative pole. When the light source for the energy-saving lamps, the light source line should be connected with the lamp terminal of the terminal, requiring red line connected to the cathode, blue line then negative, and finally cover the lamp. For single lamp dual light source lamps, Split Type Solar Street Light should be based on the working time of the light source wiring.
Battery installation requirements:
1) remove the separate solar street light in the storage of the battery compartment in the cement tank and other debris, to ensure that the drainage hole no foreign body plug;
2) to see whether the battery compartment damage, while testing the battery voltage is normal, if any abnormalities are judged as nonconforming products, prohibit the installation. Wrap the jacket wire with insulating tape.
3) Disassemble the battery compartment and lift it into a pre-laid foundation with a crane. Then, insert the two double-wire rings on the connecting hose and pass the battery line through the prefabricated pipe of the cage. Evenly coated with a layer of 7091 sealed silicone and the other end of the hose will be inserted into the root of the prefabricated tube, with a flat-blade screwdriver on the double wire ring hoop bolts. Split Type Solar Street Light To wear the battery line from the prefabricated tube and then put on a threading hose, threading hose on the two sets of double wire hoop, the prefabricated tube evenly coated with a layer of 7091 sealed silicone will thread Pipe into the root of the prefabricated tube, with a flat-blade screwdriver on the double-wire hoop bolts fastened, Split Type Solar Street Light and finally the battery line fixed in the nozzle.
4) remove the soil placed in the base of the soil, sand and other impurities;
5) from the cover plate, placed in the foundation and placed smoothly. When placing the cover, avoid falling into the foundation around the foundation;
6) Cover the cover and cover with 40mm around the mixture of asphalt and sand (asphalt: fine sand = 1: 3); 7) Cover the clay or triad. When filling clay or triple soil, each cover 250px, ramming solid, up to 250px above the ground;
- Advantage To Maximize The Use Of LE...
- Several Problems Facing The Urban I...
- New Trend Of Street Lighting-solar ...
- Design Defect Analysis Of Existing ...
- Urban Landscape Lighting Should Avo...
- LED Lighting Red Market Analysis
- The Introduction And Use Of Traffic...
- Urbanization Accelerating Light Ind...
- LED Lighting Market Analysis To Fin...
- Solar Battery How To Eliminate Shor...
- Solar Street Lights For Highway
- Auto Controlling Solar Light For St...
- Another Container Of All In One Sol...
- NOMO All In One Solar Street Lights...
- The invitations To India Renewable ...
- High Safety Performance Of Solar St...
- Integrated Solar Street Lamps For R...
- Low Operating Cost Of Split Solar S...
- Belt And Road Initiative
- Nomo Delivery The World's Biggest S...